It’s happening in 3 hours! Read to find out the match prediction between Canada vs Australia in the Women’s World Cup 2023 before you place your bets to win big at BTC365!
Canada Vs Australia: Strengths and Weaknesses
- Strengths: Canada are the defending bronze medalists and have a strong squad with a wealth of talent. They are well-organized defensively and have a number of dangerous attacking players, including Christine Sinclair, Janine Beckie, and Jessie Fleming.
- Weaknesses: Canada can be slow to start games and have struggled to create chances in some matches. They will need to be more clinical in front of goal if they want to win the World Cup.
- Strengths: Australia are the co-hosts of the World Cup and will be playing in front of their home crowd. They have a number of experienced players, including Sam Kerr, Caitlin Foord, and Alanna Kennedy. They are also a physical team and will be looking to take advantage of Canada’s slow start.
- Weaknesses: Australia are not as strong defensively as Canada and can be vulnerable to counter-attacks. They will also need to be more clinical in front of goal if they want to win the match.
Canada vs Australia: Past Results
Canada vs Australia: Match Prediction
This match is likely to be close, but I think Canada will just edge it. They have more experience and are better organized defensively. However, Australia will be playing in front of their home crowd and will be desperate to win.
Score prediction: Canada 2-1 Australia
Key players to watch
- Canada: Christine Sinclair, Janine Beckie, Jessie Fleming
- Australia: Sam Kerr, Caitlin Foord, Alanna Kennedy