Introduction about Bitcoin Gambling
Gambling is a popular leisure activity. Thanks to the uninterrupted Internet services, online gambling has become even more accessible. Most online casinos offer a variety of games and betting limits and instant play that eliminates the need to download software. Online gambling and casino platforms are amongst the first to adopt new technologies, with cryptocurrency being one of the most recent examples.
With the rise of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, online gambling has seen significant changes. More and more casinos are now accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. The online gambling industry has been steadily growing for years, with Bitcoin-only casinos and poker sites launched every few months. As Bitcoin becomes more popular, it seems inevitable that this will continue to grow.
But why is Bitcoin trending?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has been steadily gaining momentum over the past few years. It’s an intriguing alternative to traditional payment methods because it boils down to a series of numbers and letters. Bitcoin gambling is becoming more popular as people are looking for new ways to gamble. Some crypto casinos even offer incentives to players who use Bitcoin.
Why is this happening? There are many reasons.
Here’s a breakdown:
- Bitcoin transactions are nearly instant and irreversible. Bitcoin payments eliminate the involvement of banks and governments. Since all transactions happen on a digital ledger of a blockchain, there’s no need for verification. The entire process is straightforward, from withdrawal to payout.
- There’s no need to share your financial information with third parties. Because bitcoin transactions are validated rapidly via public blockchain, the privacy of cryptocurrency allows the user to avoid the need to fill in personal financial information. You are not required to enter any personal information, nor are you required to disclose any sensitive information, such as your credit card number or banking passwords.
- You can use Bitcoin from anywhere in the world. There’s no geographical restriction. If your home country’s government bans online gambling, you can easily install a VPN and start Bitcoin gambling online.
- Bitcoin transactions cost very little compared to other forms of online payment. As there are no banks involved, there are no transactions’ fees in bitcoin payments.
- Crypto payments offer a higher level of security, reliability, and anonymity, ensuring your safety in the crypto betting environment. All of your information is encrypted so that no one can read it but you—not even your gaming platform.Which Bitcoin gambling trends will redefine 2022?New gaming trends and concepts are coming up now and then to take things to a whole new level, including blockchain payments, live dealer games, and themed slots. These have become the driving forces behind online gambling, gradually altering the gaming experience.
However, with bitcoin being so revolutionary, it’s bound to redefine the gambling trends in the coming year. Check out the most anticipated trends for 2022 on BTC365.
Cryptocurrency to take over fiat currency
According to a Deloitte survey, most financial experts believe that digital currency will replace government-issued currencies within a decade. Among them, 76% said they believe that digital assets would be a strong alternative or replace fiat in the next five to 10 years.
Most players prefer bitcoin payments in the online gaming and crypto casino industry as it offers unparalleled security, transactional transparency, and fraud elimination. With crypto payments, there is no need to fill in your credit card information. Besides, cryptocurrency is decentralized. It means that you have complete control over your transactions. No middleman may put a hold on your account and seize your assets.
More online gambling platforms are projected to accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum as a valid form of payment in the coming years. We currently accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT (Tether) and Litecoin (LTC)payments on BTC365.
Esports Betting will grow bigger.
Ever since its foray into popular entertainment markets a decade ago, the eSports business, also known as competitive video gaming, has been hitting all the right notes. Despite the world’s drastic changes over the last year due to COVID-19, esports have retained their ground and attracted more people. It is regarded as one of the most enjoyable modes of entertainment in contemporary times, bringing fans and sports teams together through loyalty programs and daily rewards.
While the gross revenue percentages controlled by the worldwide eSports sector were about $1 billion in 2020, those numbers have grown exponentially in 2021, with industry experts projecting that the global competitive gaming industry will generate $18 billion in revenue streams. However, with 2022 set to be a record-breaking year for the eSports industry, early forecasts placed total income at roughly $2.55 billion, a figure that even some of the world’s most essential and popular sporting leagues couldn’t match.
With the growing availability of the 5G network and next-generation consoles, esports will scale greater heights in the near future. Without requiring gamers to install new upgrades, 5G will accelerate download speeds and improve streaming capabilities.
Easier access to the online gambling world
Players have found it easier to wager without hassle since the online casino business embraced cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This is particularly true for gamers who live in countries where online gambling is prohibited.
With digital currencies, you may make anonymous deposits and bets without the fear of being tracked. Furthermore, remote gambling becomes increasingly accessible thanks to VPN services, anti-spyware tools, and ad-blockers.
Even if you live in a nation where online gambling is strictly regulated, you can still have a good time playing casino games. This unravels new opportunities for online casinos to expand their customer base in underserved markets, hence increasing their revenue.
Experience these upcoming trends on BTC365
You don’t have to wait for 2022 to experience these trends, from anonymous online casino gambling to esports betting. BTC365 has all the things you are looking for to uplevel your gambling experience. Bettors and blockchain enthusiasts created the platform to serve both novice and experienced bitcoin players. We develop and execute cutting-edge features such as Crypto Gambling and Esports.
Instant cashout, parlay, and live streaming of your favourite matches are just a few of our unique features that enhance not only the thrill quotient but also your winning chances! Furthermore, we offer the widest selection of bet types and are unrivalled in the crypto gaming industry with High-Limit betting.
Bet with your digital currency on a variety of games. Enjoy enticing welcome incentives and no fees on withdrawals. Cash out at anytime and anywhere.