The Best Esports Games for 2022 You Should Play Using Crypto
Thanks to the increasing integration of crypto and blockchain in the world of esports, a world of fresh opportunities are being unleashed. Innovators, users, as well as established players are expected to benefit immensely from this. In 2021, amidst the post-pandemic world, the cryptocurrency industry has scaled greater heights than one could ever imagine.
Leveraging the esports industry is one of the major ways in which cryptocurrencies and digital currencies have gained widespread acceptance. No wonder many reputablecryptocurrency exchanges have been quick enough to identify the vast potential of the sports space, and accordingly tap into it as one of its core growth drivers. The industry is abuzz with reports that blockchain and esports entrepreneurs are keen to have the two markets converge and collide. This synergy of the two worlds was first catalyzed by 2020’s global pandemic, and ever since then, it has only intensified.
The esports industry is currently estimated at $1 billion; however, six years down the line, it is slated to reach the $6 billion mark. The world’s tech revolution is majorly governed by the dynamics of this industry in today’s times, and with the focus gradually shifting to metaverses and web 3.0, more and more crypto platforms are joining the bandwagon.
NFTs- The Future of Gaming?
Metaverses are being hailed as the future of the Internet to a large extent, if gamers must earn as they play, then a highly viable option for them is to be rewarded with NFTs and sellable crypto tokens. NFTs (non-fungible tokens) facilitate blockchain innovators to come up with unique and one-of-a-kind digital assets. This will, in turn, allow gamers to collect in-game assets securely stored on a blockchain.
For the uninitiated, play-to-earn games are those that need players to pay an upfront cost through cryptocurrency. Then they can play the crypto game and also collect unique, in-game items, which can be sold to other players once their value increases. Generally, players also have input on the game’s developments as they have a monetary stake in it.
- Axie infinity: Centred around the play-to-earn model, Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based game that allows players to not only collect, breed, and raise but also battle and trade “axies”. These are virtual creatures like Pokemon. To put it simply, these “axies” are collected and used by players to duel their opponent players and enemies. Every Axie is an NFT minted on the Ethereumblockchain. The most prominent way to make money is to buy and sell Axies on the marketplace. Axies come in different rarity types, with varying levels of strengths and attributes. While most Axies come with poor statistics, some are very strong, created through trial-and-error breeding. Needless to say, these rare Axies are the most in-demand. It is also noteworthy that the scope of income is not limited to the trading of Axies alone; players can earn Ethereum-based cryptocurrencies AXS (Axie Infinity Shards) and SLP (Smooth Love Potion), along with NFTs. As one of the most popular NFT games, Axie Infinity has apparently had $400 spent by players on an average. Also, as of November 2021, the platform has managed to generate a revenue of more than 13,000 ETH. Made by a Vietnam-based company called Sky Mavis, Axie Infinity offers teams of Axiesthe opportunity to combat each other, based on turns.
- CryptoKitties: launched in 2017, CryptoKitties is a digital version of Pokemon cards, based on the Ethereumblockchain. A viral sensation of sorts in the digital world, CryptoKitties is built by Vancouver and San Francisco-based design studio AxiomZen. The game is centered around the breeding of digital cats (which explains the name!) to generate progeny that eventually turns into valued collectibles.
You can purchase kitties using Ether, Ethereum’s native token. Using Ethereum’s smart contracts to aid trades between owners of kitties, this game first grabbed the limelight in November 2018 when traffic from its users was overwhelming enough to flood the Ethereumblockchain.
- Gods Unchained: this play-to-earn NFTs game is ideal for players who are enthusiastic about classic trading card games. Promising excellent animations and in-game features, this free-to-play trading card game helps players earn Ethereum-verifiable non-fungible tokens, which they can eventually trade. Equally suitable for casual and competitive play, this game requires you to defeat your opponents through smart strategies, thereby earning cards and building decks to combat several tactics.
As opposed to other games, in God’s Unchained, players enjoy complete ownership of their digital assets, thus guaranteeing the freedom to sell, trade, and use your cards as you please. By mid-April 2021, this game had players trading their cards for over $680,000. The proprietary NFT marketplace of the game, which was recently launched on Immutable X, allows players to trade their NFTs and enjoy engagement with the game’s trading card expansions.
- Etheremon: this NFT game is all about players capturing, training, and trading crypto creatures. However, what sets it apart is that it does not operate on a single server. Instead, it has players engaging in direct interaction with each other via smart contracts on the Ethereumblockchain.
Since it is a decentralized application, the Etheremon world is free from external control, which means no one can take away your Etheremon or Ether monsters, or cheat you. There is zero outside influence and the execution depends on only what Etheremon’s smart contracts were programmed to do. Of late, this application offers an array of new features including Towny System, Guild Battle, and Ring Arena. It is also noteworthy that this game requires a minimum of 15-20 active users who are playing simultaneously to ensure the viability of content creation.
- Idle Cyber: a futuristic crypto game, this brings together the charm of a play-to-earn game, the appeal of RPG gameplay and the lure of earning the highly coveted NFTs. Idle Cuber takes place in 2088 and has you right in the midst of heavy-duty action- a war against cyborg robots that might put the human race to peril. In this game, players summon, merge, and combat monsters who are trying to overrun Earth.
While its alpha version was launched in Q4-2021, the World Bosses and Market Tower Rush are scheduled for release in Q1-2022. If you’re looking for stunning visuals and a hero role-playing game, this is your best bet. This game promises an incredible level of content, infinite levels, and a PvP mode. You can earn non-fungible tokens in return for your activity in this revolutionary frontier defence game. These tokens not only offer unique features but also can be held as a store of value. Even that’s not all; you can trade them on the in-game NFT marketplace.
The leading investors of Idle Cyber include Starpunk, Megala Ventures, CryptoMinati Capital, and Raptor Capital. You can design your own Cybers in this game, which uses distributed ledger blockchain technology. It has acquired humongous popularity globally, due to its unique social structures, in-game earning model, and fantasy world setting.
- TradeStars: TradeStars has added a new dimension in the domain of Fantasy Sports Gaming. On TradeStars, users can purchase Fantasy Stocks whose price is directly influenced by the real-life performance stats of cricketers. This is comparable to a New York Stock Exchange or a NASDAQ built to cater to sports lovers. Trading markets on TradeStars are open all round the clock and every day of the year. TradeStars uses Fractional NFTs. As the name suggests, these tokens can be traded in fractions.
Have You Explored BTC365 for Esports Yet?
With 2022 just knocking at the doorstep, BTC365 will let you discover a whole new world of anonymous online casino gambling and esports betting. If you are looking to uplevel your online gambling experience, BTC365 is the one-stop destination. Created by bettors and blockchain enthusiasts, this platform serves both novice and experienced bitcoin players. We develop and execute cutting-edge features such as Crypto live casino gambling and dual Esports.
At BTC365’s online gambling platform, you can enjoy a wide range of unique features including Instant cashout, parlay, and live streaming of your favorite matches. These features not only enhance the thrill quotient but also boost your winning chances with virtual currency! Furthermore, we offer the widest selection of bet types and are unrivaled in the crypto gaming industry with High-Limit betting.
Take your pick from a wide array of original crypto casino games like Baccarat, Slots, Blackjack, and more! Irrespective of whether you are a seasoned bettor or just a newbie, you’re sure to have an exciting experience that’ll get you hooked. Besides, there are over 150 different live table games to choose from, and BTC365 provides our players with the flexibility of betting at multiple tables simultaneously. What’s more, BTC365 offers more than 600 slot games, which will spoil you for your choice!
BTC365 is the only dual sportsbook platform that offers online sports betting odds for over 70,000 matches monthly for sports like soccer, basketball, lawn-tennis, table-tennis, boxing, baseball, etc. It’s also the first dual esports provider worldwide that covers over 35,000 Esports matches monthly.
So wait no longer, and register today to discover an unparalleled experience of gambling with cryptocurrencies, bonuses and promotions, and much more! Bet with your preferred digital currency on a variety of games. Enjoy enticing welcome incentives and no fees on withdrawals. Cash out at any time and anywhere.